Thank you for visiting CheeseMate Limited.
- This policy provides information how CheeseMate Ltd. treats personal information that CheeseMate Ltd. collects and receives, including information related to your past use of CheeseMate Ltd. products and services. Personal information is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- CheeseMate Ltd. collects personal information when you register with CheeseMate Ltd. to use CheeseMate Ltd. products or services.
- When you register with CheeseMate Ltd., we ask for personally identifiable information such as your name, phone number, address, email address. Once you register with CheeseMate Ltd. and sign in to our services, you are no longer anonymous to us and will be able to use CheeseMate Ltd. services that are not available for non-members.
- CheeseMate Ltd. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, CheeseMate Ltd. cookie information, and the page you request.
- CheeseMate Ltd. uses information for the following general purposes: to receive email updates or newsletters about the site, our products and promotions; to customise the advertising and content you can see or access; to fulfil your requests for products and services; to improve our services; or to offer to respond to your question or issue.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- CheeseMate Ltd. does not sell, or share any personal information about you with other companies, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We respond to court orders, or legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend CheeseMate Ltd. against any legal claims.
- CheeseMate Ltd. may set and access CheeseMate Ltd. cookies on your computer
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your CheeseMate Ltd. Account Information at any time.
- CheeseMate Ltd. reserve the right, with your permission, to send you certain communications relating to CheeseMate Ltd. services, such as announcements, administrative messages and the CheeseMate Ltd. newsletter, that are considered part of your CheeseMate Ltd. account.
Confidentiality and Security
- CheeseMate Ltd. provides limited access to personal information about you to CheeseMate Ltd. employees who we believe reasonably need to access that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- CheeseMate Ltd. has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with government regulations to protect personal information about you.
- CheeseMate Ltd. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your CheeseMate Ltd. account or by placing a noticeable announcement on our Web site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.